2. I got injections (ouch!) - the vet said I'm very quiet during that time
3. I had to take medications - for deworming
4. soft food diet (no kibbles) - this is for 2 days.. it ain't bad because I can eat the Chicken and Rice (Royal Canin) instead of those boooring kibbles.
5. I got to go to my Daddy's office (a good thing)
6. I went back to my pen sentence (a bad thing) until I'm well.
Mommy and Daddy got suspicious since when I got out from the house, I'm not hacking anymore.. and I'm very keen to be in my carrier.. ooops.. my acting's a bit rusty..
"C'mon, c'mon.. we haven't got all day! I'm sick.. remember?? Now zip me up and let's go go go"
Mommy went to Daddy's office after work. When Mommy tried to check if I'm okay...
Bitey hand bitey hand!!! (Toffee's mum: He's okay!)
(Toffee's mum: I appreciate all the furry friends of Toffee for their concern and their inputs. I've told Toffee that it's definitely NOT the bath! Look at his reaction when I told him he needs a bath again..)
(Toffee's mum: now I'm sure he's definitely okay!)